A few of the over 35,000 positive written comments from satisfied parents
• "This is one of the most important baby products—it's a necessity for new parents!" —DT San Antonio, TX
• "We just love this tape. Both my children love to go to sleep." —MD Harrisburg, PA.
• "My husband also uses the tape to go to sleep. He works third shift and and sometimes has trouble sleeping during the day." —SS Peoria, IL
• "Great way to fall asleep!" —FG Monroeville, PA
• "My daughter would not go to sleep for anything. You don't know how helpful this was. No more 3 a.m. bed times." —DP San Antonio, TX
"After we started using this tape our daughter would sleep from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m., and she's only two months old! It's a great tape!"—MP Denver, CO
• "We are truly amazed! We have had the best nights we've ever had since he was born, with the use of your tape. Thank you!" —DR Colorado Springs, CO
• "Es una bonita musica para camar a los ninos y a ellos les gusto." —VM Greeley, CO
• "It put to sleep our whole family!" —MS Randolph, NJ.
• "We love it. Great gift idea for all parents." —MP Williamsville, NY.
• "Our baby went from waking up 4 to 5 times a night to just once a night almost instantly." —KM Salem, AR.
• "This tape is wonderful! My daughter has colic and it's very hard to get her to fall asleep (usually). The minute I turn on the tape, she falls asleep. Thanks so much." —HW Chattanooga, TN.
• "Excellent tape to calm our pre-schooler to sleep." —DD Sterling, VA.
• "I turn on the tape to calm down when I get an attack of post-partum blues." —MC Altus, OK.
These songs are great for helping to calm a fussy baby. I used both volumes with my newborns (even before they were born to get them familiar with the songs). In combination with other methods (bathing, rocking, massaging, removing stimuli, etc.), it is just another way to help soothe your baby. I found the songs soothing for me as well. They are very monotone, slow, and rhythmic. The heartbeat sound carries through all the songs and even plays through the song transitions. If nothing else, it is a good "sleepy-time" routine for your baby to cue in that it is time to sleep. I LOVE to give this set for baby shower gifts! - Gina L
This is a FANTASTIC cd! I've purchased 3 already. 20 years ago I had this in a cassette version and swore by it. Truly calms infant and even relaxes parent. Great bonding tool and works wonders on colic babies. --Davi
My favorite go to for all baby showers. Love it! -Michelle M
I was given this CD (in cassette form) when my son was born. In those post-birth days when a new mom is exhausted and sleep patterns are all out of whack, this music helped both my son AND me to get to sleep. It is also very useful when the kids are older but sick, and a good night's sleep can do wonders to help them recover. It works on me too when I can't get to sleep. Try it! - Feen
I am 22 and pregnant with my first child. :) my mother got this CD so many years ago as a gift for my sister, and it honestly works! I think I loved it more haha. It's very calming, relaxing. Babies love it and so will you. - Elisibeth
This is not just good for babies - I just bought this for my 12 yr old with special needs that has had troubles on and off through the years sleeping! She’s been doing well, but I just stumbled across this right before the July 4th fireworks, which was 10x worse this year as neighbors in all directions, including one street behind our house, we’re letting off professional grade fireworks. Someone she finally managed to fall asleep! And for a girl who goes on long spurts of letting me play music, or not, to hear her wake up in the middle of the night and ask for “London Bridge” (the first song on the cd) that was pretty cool! I can honestly say this is one of the best garage sale finds ever, and for a dime! I had been looking for heartbeat music like this when she was a baby. So glad I finally found it! Heartbeats are so comforting to babies, so I knew this was exactly what my girl needed. - new mommy
Since 1985, millions of parents have successfully used Heartbeat Lullabies along with our nurturing bedtime routine to stop crying, prevent colic, and train their child to sleep all night in their own bed.
Listen free to a Traditional Heartbeat Lullaby
Studies have shown that playing Heartbeat Lullabies will comfort a baby in intensive care, during painful and/or frightening procedures and in difficult circumstances.
Listen free to a Christian Heartbeat Lullaby
According to a National Sleep Foundation Poll, about half of new parents are getting less than 6.9 hours sleep per night and are being awakened six to seven nights per week by their crying infant. Since the late 1940’s parents have been encouraged to let their baby cry to sleep. Recent research doesn’t agree with this unnatural response to your baby’s cry to be comforted ,,, Read More.
Like us on Facebook